A hair thickening treatment that moisturizes the scalp and nourishes the healthy roots of hair that look thinning and fragile during Peri- and Menopause.
MOJO REPLENISHMENT HAIR THICKENING TREATMENT maximizes hair's natural growth potential for hair that looks fuller, thicker and feels healthy and strong. Our formula uses ingredients like Zinc to promote healthy hair follicles and Dynagen™ Poly Peptides for hair that looks and feels stronger, thicker, and most importantly, healthier.
- FOR PERIMENOPAUSE & BEYOND specifically formulated for healthier hair follicles that progressively shrink during Peri- and Menopause and start to grow thinner and weaker hair.
- VISIBLY THICKER, FULLER LOOKING HAIR IN 30 DAYS 89% of subjects perceived fuller and denser hair after 30 days.
- NOURISH ROOTS AND MOISTURIZE YOUR SCALP We know self-care is important. After all, you should always look and feel your best. To make that happen, Mojo doesn’t stop at helping your hair look thicker and fuller. Our thickening hair treatment for women nourishes your roots and moisturizes your scalp too!
- YOUR SECRET WEAPON AGAINST THINNING HAIR Thankfully, you have Mojo to fight back! Mojo hair thickening treatment contains our secret formula with poly-peptides from biotechnology yeast extract to helps your hair look thicker and fuller.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN AND HAIR TYPES Our menopause hair treatment is color-safe, suitable for all hair types and is dermatologist tested to be suitable for all skin types, whether you have delicate and sensitive, dry, oily or any other skin type.
HOW TO USE: Part your hair in sections and using dropper applicator apply directly to the roots of your hair along the part lines making sure you cover all of the scalp. Gently massage in for one minute or until product feels fully absorbed. Style as usual. Can be used on wet or dry hair any time of the day. For best results use daily.
Cancellations. If you make a purchase through the Website, then once an order has shipped, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. You may cancel an order before we have packed or staged the order for shipping. If you make a purchase through a retailer, then please contact the store you purchased from for a return or exchange. We are unable to provide a return or exchange for a purchase made through a retailer.
Damaged or Defective Products. If you make a purchase through the Website and you believe you have received damaged or defective products, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please retain all packaging and products you have received; you may be asked for more information to process your request.
Shipping. At this time, we will only ship products ordered on the Website to United States postal addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States only. At this time, we do not ship products to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or military bases or anywhere else outside the lower 48 contiguous United States. When completing an order, you are responsible for entering an accurate address for delivery. Once an order has shipped, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address as entered for the order. Please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery.